Read and route incoming mail, locates and attaches appropriate file to correspondence to be answered by employer.
• Take dictation and transcribes notes from recordings.
• Compose and type routine correspondence.
• File correspondence and other records.
• Answer telephone and give information to callers or route call to appropriate official and place outgoing calls.
• Schedule appointments for employer, greet visitors, ascertain nature of business, and conduct visitors to employer or appropriate person.
• Arrange travel schedule and reservations.
• Compile and type statistical reports.
• Keep departmental personnel records.
• Record minutes of staff meetings.
• Make copies of correspondence or other printed matter, using copier, printer, or scanner, send faxes / e-mails.
• Prepare outgoing mail, using postage-metering machine.
• Prepare notes, correspondence, and reports, using word processor or computer terminal.
• Perform additional assignments per manager’s request.
University degree or secretarial diploma.
• Minimum of seven (7) years secretarial experience.
• Experience from a financial company, an advantage.
CORE COMPETENCES: (knowledge skills and behaviours needed for effective job performance)
Communication: Excellent interpersonal skills, tactful & diplomatic.
Strategy Planning: Able to co-ordinate resources, prioritise work to ensure it is completed on time.
Technical: Familiar with all routine office equipment, e.g. fax, photocopier, scanner.
Information Mgt.: IT literate with Microsoft Office, Internet / e-mail.
package 1’809’000 LBP + high cost of living an additional 1’809’000 LBP
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: