The Adviser of the chairman is responsible for the following tasks and duties:
Manage the Chairman General’s Office
• Manage the overall coordination, functioning and performance of the Chairman’s Office; take timely action on problems and challenges.
• Supervise and motivate the Chairman’s Office team of Executive and Admin Assistant;
• Manage the preparation and quality control of all items submitted to the Chairman for comments, or signature, including official correspondence and communication.
• Prepare the Office of the Chairman’s budget annual workplan.
• Ensure the coordination of corporate responses to emergency, high priority or other sensitive issues.
Ensure smooth representation and external relations
• Manage overall coordination of the substance of the Chairman’s travel/missions and support to the Chairman during missions.
• Assure the preparation of briefing notes and other mission-critical material.
• Prepare and support the Chairman while hosting visiting delegations;
• Act as a point of contact for the Chairman with selected external partners.
Provide strategic advisory support
• Provide advice to the Chairman on engagement and issues at hand;
• Ensure the Chairman is provided with the appropriate range of advice on issues as they arise;
• Organise and ensure effective running of the Leadership Team meetings as well as Management Team meetings, and monitor implementation of decisions.
• Assist the Chairman in monitoring management’s progress in achieving stated objectives and ensure that strategy is being executed and that progress is communicated effectively.
• Assist the Chairman to advance strategic initiatives as they may arise.
• Assist the Chairman with business planning and strategy preparation as well as preparation of Council Meetings.
• Maintain close overview on key issues by working with staff in providing the necessary information to the Chairman.
• Oversee coordination of town halls with the Secretariat staff, manage select weekly meetings, assure agendas and summarizing meeting minutes.
In addition to the tasks listed above, the Special Adviser may also be requested to work on specific tasks as requested by the Chairman.
5 -10 years relevant experience in Insurance or Re insurance
Italian Language is a must , English and French
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: