• Directing the delivery of multiple projects in conjunction with the Owners and Design Director to ensure a seamless workflow from concept to close-out.
• Managing the schedule, cost and delivery of multiple projects with the goal of achieving the targeted organizational benefits.
• Involvement in Project Delivery in all phases aligning and reinforcing project management best practices.
• Proactively identifies and manages project-related risk and undertakes remedial action when required.
• Ensures the delivery process maximizes the benefits of existing and upcoming technology, tools, and techniques to ensure a high level of efficiency in delivery.
• Directs overall project workload including: Project Assignment, Workload adjustment and ensuring of on-time delivery.
• Drives continuous improvement of processes, skills, templates and service delivery.
• Fosters a culture of technical excellence-in-delivery, that mutually reinforces the studio’s design culture.
• Monitors and enables Risk Management, Contract Documentation, Tendering & Evaluation
• Manages the procurement of Sub-consultants through the project lifecycle
• Monitors the contracts administration tasks related to on-going projects
• Oversees the tender management phase of projects through to the award of contract
• Risk Management – participate in compilation of risk register and risk management plan for your project. Ensure that the risk register is reviewed regularly at team meetings and updated. Assist the associate / other seniors in updating and mitigating risks throughout the life of the project
• Is well aware of the Organizational Process Assets (company standards and procedures) and takes measure to revise or update them when required with the consent of COO
Manage the commercial aspects of projects. Fully conversant with the contract terms and conditions, scope and deliverables.
• Assigns and delivers within project deadlines and provides guidance.
• Establishes and manages the annual team budget.
• Ensures accurate project budgets are established and delivered.
• Seeks ways to improve project estimates to lower and improve competitive project bids.
• Maintain close commercial control of the project and notify and update finance of when invoices can be raised.
• Ensure that contract with client is signed in an efficient and thorough manner. Help ensure that all sub-consultant contract documents are complete and signed.
• Utilizes stakeholder mapping techniques to create a stakeholder engagement plan for each project at the initial phase
• Monitors project communications with key stakeholders • Working with, directing, and building effective relationships with clients, contractors, consultants, and sub-trades.
• Manages client expectations and demands, engages with client to articulate project development.
• Works directly with clients to resolve business issues and drive customer experience.
• Listens for and passes on client feedback to the team and senior management. Follows up the team to ensure client feedback is taken into consideration in the design.
• Works closely with the Business Development team to provide input for technical and commercial proposals.
• Respects client confidentiality and obtains management approval before sharing images and work they are working on.
• Degree educated – Bachelor’s degree in Architecture – Masters desirable.
• Certified in PMP or PRINCE2
• Certification in PMP or MSP preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Solid software skills – MS Project required; Prima Vera will be additionally beneficial;
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Member of UAE Society Engineers & AIA (preferred) and PMI (highly regarded). Registration with home country professional body highly regarded.
• Previous experience in an office environment managing multiple projects.
• Has deep technical knowledge and expertise in all phases of delivery.
• Technical expertise in the Construction Administration.
• Commercial management experience.
• Proven experience managing stakeholders including client relations.
• Proven experience in project / stage reporting.
• Project stages – experience in delivering projects independently.
• Industry Experience – in innovative practices locally or internationally or reputable local practices.
• Years worked following graduation – minimum 15 years.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level:
Certificate “CMA, CFA, CPA, PMP..”