Duties and Responsibilities:
– Timely registration of motor claims and acknowledgment
– Make an appropriate reserve amount in the system for each claim
– Follow up on the claim documentations from insured/intermediaries.
– Appoint external assessors and follow up on the report
– Advice and seek approval on technical matters as regards motor claims.
– Receive and act on instructions revived from the head of the department and the executive.
– Supervise motor claims staff
– Ensure claims procedures and policies are followed
– Receive and allocate mails.
– Allocate work to service providers and monitor service providers performance
– Correspondences with clients, advocates, garages, spare part dealers, third parties, and any other party as regards motor claims.
– Revise reserves
– Recommend and approve payments
– Attend to clients and resolve complaints
– Appoint investigators where necessary
– Liaise with underwriting department to minimize losses
– Coordinate supply of spares. Resolve recurring problems as regards the supply of spare parts.
– Deputize the head of the department
– University Degree
– Minimum 7 to 10 years of experience in motor and general claims.
-Excellent communication skills in English. French is a plus
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: