The Assistant Restaurant Manager assists the Restaurant Manager with the day to day operations of the restaurant and is responsible for maintaining smooth and efficient service, upholding company and brand service standards, proper attendance, grooming, positive attitude effectively through quality leadership and communication. Plays the leading role in promoting the desired work culture around “TDE”.
| Responsible for day to day operations and running of the restaurant during any given service period.|
· Delivering and maintaining the highest level of guest experience and ensuring that total dining experience measures up to company and brand standards.
· Upkeep of the image, standards and principle of the organization, keeping a transparent easily accessible style of management.
· Leading by example.
· Identify and assisting team training needs and ensure all team members receive relevant information regarding training needs to successfully perform their duties and provide exceptional service and helps them grow within the organization.
· Implement, monitor and measure cost controls to ensure minimal wastage and optimize revenue generation.
· Monitor and ensure all furniture, equipment, utensils, silverware used during service in the restaurant are accounted for, properly handled and maintained to prevent excessive wear and tear, pilferage, minimization of breakages and mishandling.
· Assisting with restaurant reporting pertaining to operations on a regular basis and as required.
· Handling the store and responsible for restaurant stock rotation and inventory control.
· Monitor workflows and service sequences and provide hands on support when required.
· Maintain guest relations and PR.
· Identifying and handling guest complaints and crises in an efficient and professional manner.
· Ensuring restaurant safety and hygiene standards meet company and Kuwait government requirements and regulations.
· Liaise with back of house and other operational areas to ensure smooth running of the restaurant, resolving any operational issues and building relationships.
· Ensure all third-party activities are coordinated, organized, managed throughout all operational departments.
· Contribute to the ongoing F&B research and keep up to date with market trends.
· Ensure all SOP’s are adhered to and maintained.
· Assisting with team rosters ensuring amount of labor and costs are kept at acceptable levels.
· Ensuring staff are prepared, presentable and motivated for their service period.
Be prepared and flexible to assist in any of the company’s branches abroad or local, at any time; temporarily or permanent.
|· Teamwork and leadership.|
· Problem Solving & Decision Making.
· Patience, positive attitude and foresight
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Sound decision making skills.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Strong Leadership and people management skills.
Polished and presentable
- Deployment Ticket to All.
- Ticket entitlement every two years (economy class) to home country for the rest of the roles.
- Residence formalities will be covered by the company – To All
- All candidates are eligible for 50% discount on all our outlets after successfully completing probationary period
- Bonus is discretional and based on company and individual performance.
- Company transportation provided
- Accommodation: Shared housing provided within company accommodation.
- Insurance provided – Medical: General cover
Probation Period: 100 Working Days
Annual Leave: 30 Days per year.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: