• Coordinates and supports the Automotive Director in all sales related activities.
• Plans and controls the display of vehicles.
• Maximizes the sales and profitability of vehicles through the satisfaction and retention of customers.
• Maximizes the sales and profitability of vehicles.
• Develops new and innovative selling methods.
• In charge of daily contact and follow up for customer relation.
• Identifies and develops innovative ways to increase new market shares opportunities.
• Gives input for marketing plan, business plan and the preparation of the price list.
• Responsible for the showroom cleanliness and stock management (incoming).
2 years and above in automotive dealership sales.
BA degree, with an emphasis on courses in marketing business, administration, communications and sales or any equivalent
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: