– Building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
– Locating/proposing potential business deals for the company by contacting potential partners/customers and by discovering and exploring opportunities.
– Also will be involved in the screening of potential deals by analysis of market strategies, details of deal requirements as well as financials.
– Keen interest in education and innovation.
– Being interested in solving business and customer issues through strong lines of communication and presence of mind.
– An inherent ability to position, market and sell an idea or product will be a key skill set.
Skills Preferred :
– Proven success in your institute sales and Positive attitude to dealing with institute people
– Confident negotiator and ability to close the deal’
– Strong communication skills in written, oral, email, telephone and presentation
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
– Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
– Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual.
– Organize constant brand promotion and marketing using innovative cost-effective method
Desired Skills and Experience -Institutional Sales, B2B Sales, Business Development, Direct Sales
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: