As a Bartender you will prepare and serve beverages to restaurant guests. You will be customer focused and be able to handle multiple orders quickly and efficiently.
- To requisition, pick up, verify, and store all requisitions for juices and soft used for the bar areas.
- To stock the bar areas with, juices, soft drinks, glassware and condiments.
- To develop a complete working knowledge of the menu items and their ingredients and preparation.
- To develop a complete working knowledge of all products served by the bar, i.e. mock tails, specialty drinks, etc.
- To understand the menu and the daily specials as well as what is not available.
- To maintain all par stocks during service.
- To ensure that all details of service are performed properly and that every guest receives the highest quality of service.
- To be fully knowledgeable of and utilize the restaurant’s computer system ringing up sales, printing checks, closing checks and completing closing readings.
- To ensure proper mixing, blending, etc. of drinks.
- To keep the bar area neat and tidy at all times clearing dishes and glassware whenever possible.
- To ensure that the bar is stocked and all side opening and closing duties are completed.
- To greet each guest promptly, courteously, graciously with eye contact, a smile and good posture.
- Mix all drinks based on the serving sizes as outlined in the company manual to keep drink costs at a minimum
- Complete on weekly basis the inventory of the bar utensils including wastage/breakage record and report it to the manager.
- To attend all the training subjects to the service colleagues and follow all rules and policies and service standards of the restaurant.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage and to report any issues and accidents to management directly.
Any other duties as assigned by your direct supervisor.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to details
- Customer Focus
- Commercial understanding
- Minimum high school education required, higher degree preferable.
- Previous bartending experience required in branded hotels or restaurants.
- Excellent knowledge of all beverage products.
- Relevant training certification in bartending and or mixology.
- Previous point of sale system experience, such as MICROS, is preferable.
Must have the ability to read, write, and speak English Fluently.
Salary : 1000$+accommodation
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: