– Reads and prepares menu items as ordered by customers according to portion control and quality standards of the menu.
– Follows specific recipes and instructions to prepare menu items as ordered to prepare menu items using basic kitchen equipment and preparatory utensils.
– Prepares food items according to recipes, instructions and customer orders, and follows food handling and safety requirements.
– Retrieves ingredients from appropriate areas by lifting and carrying to the food preparation area.
– Communicates shortage of menu items to Kitchen Manager immediately
– Unloads deliveries from truck and places in appropriate storage areas by lifting and carrying boxes.
– Stores incoming food shipments properly in the storeroom, maintain storeroom heat in a neat, orderly manner and ensures all food items are stored at the appropriate temperature
– Always maintains a neat and orderly work area
– Completes opening and closing duties in accordance with approved procedures
– Reports any health and/or safety concerns/violations immediately to management
– Performs other related duties as assigned
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: