•Responsible for Business Development and marketing efforts within Eastern & western Region under the guidance of Head of KSA.
•Generate new projects by developing and maintaining relationships with existing and new clients and consultants in the Eastern and Western Regions.
•Identify those clients, sectors and regions that will require architectural services and make plan provided by the company and maintain focus on growing the business.
•Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
•Responsible for proactively providing business development progress reports on a weekly basis to the Head of KSA.
•Responsible for providing inspired leadership for KSA operation which involves supporting important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures.
•Prospect for potential new clients in Eastern and Western Areas and turn this into increased business.
•Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
•Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
•Participate in pricing the solution/service.
•Promote the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
•Contribute to important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
•Assist the development, implementation, and review operational policies and procedures.
•Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
•Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
•Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
•Work with senior stakeholders.
•Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
•Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
•Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
•Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
•Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
•Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
•Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
Education and Training
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture/Engineering.
- An active listener has a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Previous experience as an Operations and Business Development Manager in Consulting & Engineering firm.
- Good understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Ability to interpret financial data and allocate budgets.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- 8-10 years of experience
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: