- Manage a team of call center agents and being visible to answer their questions. Be available to affect the entirety of the team’s operations.
- Training and preparing call center agents to respond to customers questions, complaints and troubleshoot problems with
services or products.
- Take calls that the agents can’t handle and be available when an agent appears to need assistance.
- Motivate and encourage agents through positive communication and feedback.
- Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: