– Act as the figurative head of the organization when communicating with stockholders, government entities and the general public.
– Lead the development of the organization’s long- and short-term strategies.
– Manage overall operations and make major decisions affecting the organization.
– Manage the organization’s resources.
– Negotiate or approve agreements and contracts for the organization.
– Manage company organizational structure.
Communicate with the board of directors.
– Assess and minimize risks to the company.
Set strategic goals.
– Provide company-wide leadership.
– Serve as the company’s primary spokesperson.
– Identify and address companywide problems.
– Develop and uphold the company’s culture and mission/vision.
– Implement strategic plans by working with senior stakeholders.
– Evaluate and track the success of the company in reaching its goals.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: