The CEO serves as a strategic visionary and influential leader with the skills, passion and commitment to advance transformative change in support of health care reform.
The CEO is to have a deep commitment to a consumer oriented insurance marketplace, an innovative spirit, a collaborative orientation, excellent conceptual abilities, superior management skills, and the financial expertise to ensure a self-sustaining entity.
Strengthening Infrastructure and Operations
- Ensure the delivery of high quality consumer services while managing for current and future growth.
- Oversee the financial management of the organization, including long and short range financial planning to assure sustainability; increase revenue from public and private sources; ensure financial controls and present an annual budget to the Board of Directors; provide regular budget statements and forecast analyses.
- Develop a skilled, knowledgeable, and diverse workforce capable of attaining short and long-term strategies.
- Support and motivate the staff; facilitate cross-department collaboration and strengthen internal communications with staff throughout the organization.
- Create and promote a diverse workforce and a positive environment that supports consistency throughout the organization’s operations. Strategic Vision and Leadership
- Provide organizational leadership and guide senior managers responsible for departmental activities toward attainment of strategic goals and objectives.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships and active communication with stakeholders and partners to meet its mission and support common goals.
- Serve as the main spokesperson for the organization through media releases, conference presentations, town hall meetings, seminars and conferences and other opportunities for communicating the activities, goals, and successes locally and nationwide.
- Increase and encourage employee opportunities for development and advancement. · Promote awareness of the need for insurance in order to build a more educated public.
- Assure well-planned and timely delivery of programs through new and existing staff and external partnerships.
- Develop and implement standardized policies, procedures, and plans to provide consistent guidance to staff.
- Effectively communicate annual and long-range organizational goals to managers and staff to attain quality results and success meeting objectives.
Qualifications · Minimum of a BA and MA/MS/MBA/MPA or related advanced degree
- At least 15 to 20 years of overall professional experience,
- 3 years experience as general manager or CEO for a reputable
- Thorough knowledge of insurance industry
- Significant experience working with or as a member of a Board of Directors
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: