– Define the group’s vision and mission.
– Managing and supervising the group with all its companies.
– Attending the boards of directors of various companies.
– Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports on the group’s performance to the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
– Studying the capabilities available in the group and proposing the optimal utilization of these capabilities.
– Restructuring and governance of the group of companies and assigning the human resources needed by the group.
– Preparing the expansion plans for the group, and specifying the requirements and financial and human resources for that.
– At least 5 years of experience in managing commercial groups.
– At least 5 years of experience in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or the Arabian Gulf region.
Salary : – 40,000 SAR -50,000 SAR + 5% of net profit
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: