• An understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting skills is required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
• Knowledge of Pastel, SAP, Quick books or any other accounting package
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
The chief Accountant is in-charge of all accounting activities of both financial and management accounting. He / She is responsible for preparing financial and performance reports, assisting departments with annual budgets and reviews, internal control and tax studies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.
• Supervises and participates in the preparation of financial statements and reports.
• Enters or directs the entry and maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures.
• Maintains general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, and operating expenses, and insurance records.
• Directs, conducts, and/or participates in cost analyses and rate studies.
• Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
• Review of accounting and administrative controls.
• Establishes system controls for new financial systems and develops procedures to improve existing systems.
• Review income tax returns to ensure accuracy.
• Coordinates preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
• Reviews financial statements with management personnel.
• Manages the deployment and maintenance of new accounting, timekeeping, payroll, inventory, property, and other related procedures and controls.
• Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: