• Responsible for directing, leading, supervising, executing, monitoring, and evaluating all aspects of pre-opening and operations of all hotels under the cluster.
• Responsible for the overall management and performance of the hotel.
• Set opening budget and financial commitments for all teams within each departments P&L.
• Ensure successful talents recruitment, training, and development.
• Prepare and initiate all Sales, Distribution and Digital activities to ensure successful business activity as soon as the hotel is ready to open.
• Ensure strong and successful relationship with all stakeholders,
• Be an excellent role model.
• Focus on latest hotel technologies.
– Possess strong commercial acumen, with experience in increasing profitability.
– Experience managing budgets, revenue proposals, and forecasting results in a similar sized property.
– In-depth knowledge of the hotel/leisure/service sector.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: