1. Manage storekeepers to ensure a smooth operation in the stores and ensure SOPs are strictly followed (receiving, storing, store administration, inventories…)
2. Pricing and recipes: Prepare the costing for recipes and menus prepared by the Executive Chef and suggest the selling price.
3. Inventories: Ensure inventories are carried out on timely basis and as per SOP.
4. Ordering: Control and approve purchase requisitions and compare it with budget.
5. POS system: Review all voids and QSA and request for explanation , promo & discounts….
6. Reports and analysis, Review daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports prepared by Cost Control team to be sent to necessary Department on timely basis (such as void, QSA, promo, discounts report, flash report, price deviation, laundry reports, wastage, fuel reports, breakage, fruit reports, staff meal, inventory variances, electricity consumption, food offered, budget comparison, etc.)
7. Menu Engineering Prepare and conduct menu engineering as per SOP
1. F&B background .
2. 5- 10 years’ experience in reputable company , big firms or international .
4. Problem solving and communications skills
5. Organizing and prioritizing and leadership skills
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: