- Manage the design processes, whether graphic, branding, or interior, from concept to completion;
- Responsible for creative programs and design concepts that meet the company’s objectives and thus advance its brand strategy;
- Review creative concepts at every stage of the design and production process to ensure the highest standards;
- Work with top management to execute the creative philosophy for the company;
- Act as the focal contact for all third party agencies, such as marketing and interior designers, and provide quality control over concepts and projects by formulating design brief, mood boards, sample lists and brochures etc.;
- Budget and plan design activities;
- Responsible for executing design briefs of all concepts;
- Lead creative sessions for new projects;
- Should efficiently manage the direct reports (falling under) in multi concept, multiunit operations;
- Follow up on current projects to ensure proper execution based on agreed plans and contracts;
- Managing the processing and use of restaurant images, checking for quality and standards, and channeling images in the appropriate direction.
- To work in parallel with the graphics department to ensure that all marketing activities carry systemized branding feel.
- To perform other duties as instructed which contribute to the effective management of the company.
- Coordinate with operations/marketing in the launch of new menu, functions, events such as Eid, Ramadan, National Holidays etc.;
- Analyze and enhance brand awareness amongst target customer segments;
- Enhancing company profile and creating company awareness within market;
- Coordinate with copywriting expertise for branding material;
- Assist with performing other duties as necessary which contribute to the effective marketing of the restaurants based on brands and calendar of events.
- Manage team members; should be able to motivate and lead the team from the forefront;
- Regularly review the latest creative resources to stay updated of current creative trends and styles;
- Upkeep of the image, standards and principle of the organization, keeping a transparent easily accessible style of management;
- Responsible for the confidentiality of all design related documents;
- Responsible in ensuring that the design team executes all designs created as per parameters defined by the company.
- Business Acumen.
- Teamwork, Leadership and Decision Making.
- Planning, Organizing Execution Excellence.
- Counseling Skills and Conflict Management.
- Stellar communication, presentation, detail Orientation.
- Problem-solving and project-management skills
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: