• Work closely with the sales team and customer success manager on the business pipeline
• Demo our courseware to customers.
• Set up any trial access for the company’s courseware products.
• Liaise with the tech support team internally and externally (customers)
• Leading the technical implementation of our courseware opportunities
• Build monthly usage reports to be shared with customers upon request.
• Submission of monthly reports to line manager on time including full details of all the training sessions that have been conducted with full details.
• Stay on top of all global updates regarding Wiley’s courseware.
• Assist with all eBook collections setups.
– Education: University BS / BA with IT background
– Prior Experience in Tech Support
– Experience within eLearning sector is desirable
– High working knowledge of PC software such as Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/PowerPoint) / Publishing sector experience is a desirable.
– Good knowledge of eLearning and digital delivery channels and platforms/ Digital publishing/media experience is a desirable.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: