We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer with a proven track record in supporting software development and production maintenance areas.
For this position, we will consider candidates with at least 3 years of commercial experience.
- Maintain project software code and configuration
- Create and maintain project Infrastructure as a Code (IaC)
- Create and maintain project CI/CD pipelines for testing, building and deploying software and infrastructure
- Create and maintain container-based software solutions (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Create and maintain system logging, alerting and security monitoring
- Work in projects during development and in maintenance phase
- Focus on tasks automation, problem-solving, IT security and solution quality
You should have experience with most of the below tool categories. Tool lists are example ones and open-ended if you are eager to learn new tools from the same domain.
- Version control systems (preferred Git)
- Infrastructure as a Code (Terraform, Azure ARM, CloudFormation)
- CI/CD automation suites (Bamboo, GitLab, Azure DevOps, Jenkins and other)
- Creating automation scripts (bash, PowerShell, Python)
- Automating software testing (both on unit test level, integration level and performance/load testing level)
- Major cloud providers (preferred Azure and/or AWS), on IaaS and PaaS levels
- Docker and Kubernetes-based solutions
- System monitoring and logging solutions (such as AWS CloudWatch/CloudTrail, Azure Log Analytics/Security center, Prometheus, Grafana, Nagios, ELK stack and other)
- Experience with working in agile/scrum teams
- General experience with software engineering is a strong plus
- Understanding modern architecture and DevOps concepts such as microservices, serverless, cloud native, DevSecOps, GitOps
- Overall experience with other tools from DevOps domain (Ansible, Chef, Puppet and other) is also considered a plus but not strongly required
We are looking for a person with initiative, proactivity, problem solving and good communication skills.
Our teams are international and work fully in English (English at least at B2 level required).
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: