You get that creating content and social media is about so much more than simply posting a photo and writing a witty caption.
It’s about strategic thinking, audience engagement, compelling content, story-telling, eye-catching imagery, relevant hashtags, and selling the product to the target group.
• Create engaging and on-brand content, including written posts, images, videos, and email marketing campaigns
• Creating unique Arabic/English assets
• Owning operation of content calendar and maintaining posting schedule on all social media accounts (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok)
• Designing unique Arabic/English assets
• Social content execution, including ideating, designing, scheduling and posting feed posts & stories.
• Developing storyboards for multiple formats and platforms
• Stay up to date on social media trends, the latest best practices across all platforms
• Be an investigator who conducts research and uses data/analysis to determine what topics and tactics are inspiring our community.
• Be an intuitive leader who has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and can handle projects with ease.
• Brainstorm campaign ideas to conceptualize and develop visuals and video content.
• Be willing to be flexible about hours in regards to pushing content and managing community (some morning, evening, and weekend hours)
• Excellent Arabic and English communication skills are a must
• Social media expertise, especially platforms like Instagram and TikTok
• Design skills. You have an eye for what looks nice and have graphic design and video editing skills
• Experience in developing content for key marketing channels, including social media, email newsletters, and video content (we will ask for samples)
• Stellar writing skills in both Arabic and English; understanding of news writing techniques
• Creative Storytelling: Keen sense of newsworthiness (what makes a story interesting from the audience’s perspective)
• Storyboarding experience: Understanding the effectiveness and appropriateness of story assets (text, images, audio, video) and how to combine them
• Production skills: Visual, audio and video content creation experience; well-developed eye/ear for best practices in each
• Strong Communicator: Ability to explain Eqwep’s value proposition convincingly and succinctly. A good listener, a strong writer, and a clear professional communicator
• A self-starter and equally comfortable with collaboration and autonomy. Thrives in a growing environment, contributes creative ideas, and takes feedback in stride. You’re comfortable with ambiguity.
• Mission-driven: Passionate about Eqwep’s mission
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: