- Plan, direct, or coordinate activities of a spa facility.
- Coordinate programs and schedules.
- Supervise, manage and direct staff members.
- Hire, train, and fire staff when necessary.
- Assess employee performance and suggest ways to improve work.
- Inform staff of job responsibilities, performance expectations, client service standards. or corporate policies and guidelines.
- Helping clients or guests find the right type of recreation or treatment program.
- Respond to customer inquiries or complaints.
- Ensure that all equipment is functioning properly.
- Monitor operations to ensure compliance with applicable health, safety, or hygiene standards.
- Manage the spa’s budget and payroll.
- Develop or implement marketing strategies.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: