- Responsible for compliance with applicable corporate and divisional policies and procedures.
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy. Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needs or financing for the project change
- Provide the forum to facilitate communications, problem solving, and goal alignment between operational and commercial organizations prior to and throughout product launch.
- Work with functional leadership to determine and ensure appropriate resource availability and assignments.
- Generate, manage, and direct division product development launch plans for multiple programs within the division.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to program teams.
- Prioritize activities among several programs to balance resource availability, program status and schedule, and business need.
- Work with functional leadership to anticipate and solve problems, and work to break down barriers across organizations involved in program management.
- Manage regular review meetings with project teams representing r&d, operations, quality, regulatory, marketing, and commercial areas.
- Hold management reviews with senior division management to communicate program development and schedule status.
- Manage products throughout their entire life cycle, from onset through retirement.
- Present appropriate product development metrics to communicate status of product development.
- Manage and coordinate product launch plans including development, marketing, sales, regulatory, and operations.
- Follow an increasingly complex and evolving design control system throughout for product development activities.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system.
Five years plus experience
Emphasis on Electro mechanical engineer , emphasis on electronic
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: