- Analyzing, examining, and investigating patients and their medical histories for signs and symptoms of hormonal imbalances.
- Advising, ordering, and performing tests and interpreting the results.
- Discussing diagnoses with patients, explaining treatment options, and giving advice on medications, lifestyle and dietary changes, and other preventative measures.
- Carrying out follow-up appointments, monitoring patient progress, adjusting treatment plans and medications, and updating patient records.
- Supporting patients with serious or complex endocrine conditions and their loved ones.
- Conducting research and studies on the endocrine system and its diseases, disorders, and conditions to develop new treatment techniques.
- Remaining up-to-date on current discoveries, developments, trends, research, and technology.
- Handling basic administrative, clerical, and business tasks, such as filing, answering phones, or data entry.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: