Provides preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical/surgical management of all patients on emergency, outpatient and inpatient basis. Performs ENT consultation and handles referrals from other physicians.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Makes rounds (all staff in the unit) and shares in one morning round to see all patients in the ward.
- Examines diagnoses and attend ENT patient’s medical/surgical needs as appropriate within his specialty.
- Discusses and share management of difficult cases with the Head of the Dept. and other members of the unit at least in a monthly meeting.
- Responds professionally to request consultations from other services.
- Abides by ongoing hospital by-laws and regulations.
- Participates actively and regularly in all CME activities.
- Discusses the ability of cases management within his unit before referral to other units
- Attends monthly Mortality & Morbidity meeting regularly.
- Contributes to the orientation and development of ENT specialists, Residents and Audiologist, Speech Pathologist in his unit.
- Accepts assignments to participate in committees and other related duties requested by ENT Unit Head, Chief of Surgical Services and Medical Director.
- Shares with other ASH ORL Consultants vacations coverage as recommended by Medical Director and approved by the Chairman of the Board.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: