Enterprise data architects are senior visionaries who translate business requirements into technology requirements and define data standards and principles. The data architect is responsible for visualizing and designing an organization’s enterprise data management framework. This framework describes the processes used to plan, specify, enable, create, acquire, maintain, use, archive, retrieve, control, and purge data. The data architect also “provides a standard common business vocabulary, expresses strategic requirements, outlines high-level integrated designs to meet those requirements, and aligns with enterprise strategy and related business architecture.
- 12-15 years of experience in of progressive information management solutions and end-to-end development life-cycle support and SDLC processes
- Minimum 10 years leading a team including architects, engineers, quality assurance, and operations professionals
- Deep and broad experiences in Hadoop ecosystem, including HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, HBase, Impala, Kudu, Solr, etc..
- Hands-on experience in multiple NoSQL databases like Cassandra, MongoDB, Neo4j, ElasticSearch and ELK Stack
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, Flink, etc..
- Experience with real-time messaging platform like KAFKA, Kinesis, etc..
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases, including distributed relational database like SingleStore and Vitess
- Experience in building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines
- Experience in object stores like MINIO and ceph
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Proven record of building highly available and always-on data platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or Computer
- Fluent in English & Arabic
- Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP)
- IBM Certified Data Architect – Big Data
- TOGAF 9 Certification Program
- IBM SOA Architect
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: