- To undertake the preparation and production of all food orders as required from the menu, ensuring the delivery of correct orders and appropriate presentation and quality for each
- To be responsible for the presentation, cleanliness, and hygiene of the kitchen and your own person at all times, ensuring hygiene procedures are followed and undertaking cleaning duties in line with the cleaning Rota, and as directed by the Executive Chef.
- To ensure food safety and hygiene at all times, following correct procedures for the cleansing and preparation of all raw food, dating and rotating all products correctly, and checking quality and freshness of food prior to
- To ensure all storage areas, utensils and equipment are clean, tidy, and organized at all times.
- To implement adequate systems of stock and waste control as directed by the Executive chef
- To be flexible and approachable in all working conditions to ensure a smooth operation between departments and meeting the needs of the operation.
- To monitor, record and report any wastage
- To develop positive working relationships within all the teams of the
- To attend and contribute to training or meetings as required.
- To carry out any further duties as reasonably requested by the senior management of the restaurant and company
- Actively share ideas, opinions, and suggestions in daily shift briefings.
- To ensure all kitchen members are aware of standards and expectations.
- To have full knowledge of all menu items, daily specials, and promotions.
- To follow kitchen policies, procedures, and service standards.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: