- Create new recipes and design overall menu, including specials each week
- Order and arrange pickup or delivery of foods for the week
- Coordinate and direct all food preparation, from prep through service
- Monitor the quality of all food and beverages
- Track, record, and maintain inventory stock including foods, beverages, and kitchen supplies
- Oversee repairs of kitchen appliances
- Hire and train new kitchen staff
- Maintain a clean kitchen and follow all state food safety and sanitation laws
- manage inventory, budgeting, menu planning, training, plating, and all kitchen staff, from sous chefs to dishwashers.
- ensure the high standard of food quality and that service runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: