– As middlemen, export managers plan and coordinate the international shipment of goods.
-During the course of the day, they may negotiate with a variety of people, such as shippers, agents and vendors, and are expected to have excellent customer service skills in dealing with customers.
– Export managers are also often responsible for personnel management, which often includes the hiring, training and supervision of staff.
– In their accounting function, export managers may keep track of invoices and prepare reports to expedite the billing process.
– They may also have to ensure that shipments are in compliance with the laws and regulations governing the export industry.
– This position is to be based in Nigeria, and the target countries to export to are mainly ECOWAS (West Africa) countries.
– Experience in Nigeria is preferable
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: