Coordinates and Directs all foreign sales of the organization & . establishes a network of distributors abroad
• Negotiates contracts with foreign sales and distribution centers to establish distribution channels.
• Negotiates contracts with shippers, agents and storage vendors to ensure the swift and safe flow of products.
• Monitors export correspondence including, quotation requests, and credit collections.
• Arranges shipping details, such as export licenses, customs declarations, and packing, shipping, and routing of products.
• Coordinates with the Marketing Dept. in preparation of foreign language sales material.
• Expedites export arrangements and maintains current information on import-export tariffs, licenses, and restrictions.
Bachelor Degree from a Reputable University. MBA is a plus
Previous Experience as an Export Sales Manager
Experience in the export of FMCG products is required preferably in the food and beverage sectors
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: