- Uses clinical skills and methods appropriate to a primary care setting to analyze the patients complaints and establish a plan of action in his/her best interest
- Initiates investigation which will confirm, establish or rule out diagnosis, or be of benefits to the patient.
- Refers patient of appropriate specialist opinion or treatment as deemed necessary to the patient.
- Establishes a therapeutic relationship with patient/families in an effort to promote compliance and shared participation in a caring environment.
- Follows up those patients with ongoing or chronic illness or when a therapeutic response requires evaluation
- Carries out others clinical duties as assigned by the Director of Family & Community Medicine and in accordance with individually approved clinical privilege.
- Participates in the improvement of quality of patient care (Total Quality Management programmed Quality Assessment improvement Programme ), as applicable.
- Fulfills the requirement of the Saudi Council for the Specialist with regards to continuing medical education
- Deputies for his superior as required and shaves workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues.
- Strives to improve his standards of practice with regards to morbidity and cost effectiveness.
- Participates in the planning, and farther development of the department.
- Participates in the Disaster Plan of the hospital as indicated.
- Performs other applicable task and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical facilities.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: