• Develop the business plan and budgets plan of the brands in line with the strategic direction.
• Responsible for the delivery of top line and bottom line targets for different sales channels (eCom, Retail, wholesale).
• Ensure the Brand is well represented in the different markets.
• Lead and oversee the implementation of 360 marketing activations and plans for the brands across the channels, and measure ROI, customer reach, and other relevant metrics.
• Use marketing KPIs to set realistic but stretching targets for the team, brand and activities and suggest optimizations on actions and tools
• Conduct meeting with sales and creative team, to ensure all are aligned and working in the same direction.
• Develop activations and programs that enhance LTV of the customers.
• Mentor and coach team and lead them to achieve brands’ vision and business plans milestones
• Promote customer service excellence by running surveys and analyzing benchmarks
• Analyze and improve cost effectiveness; prepare ad-hoc review budget updates in collaboration with management
• Analyze profitability of the ecom channel and other sales channels and collections.
• Provide action plan to enhance brand awareness and positioning.
• Review monthly reports on communications & sales analysis, and prepare action plan accordingly.
• Assign individual objectives for employee performance management purposes, manage performance, empower team, and provide formal and informal feedback in order to support professional development and maximize performance.
• Coordinate with communication team, PR and media agencies.
• Experience : minimum 6 years
• Bachelor degree
• Age range : 30 -45 years
Might need to attend fashion & Trunk shows
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: