• Ensure that the sales force are properly equipped, trained and motivated to achieve their objectives.
• Work in market on a regular basis with all sales personnel to assist them in managing customer issues, improving performance and providing training objectives.
• Report market and competitive activities to your manager with recommendations on actions and objectives that should be adhered to.
• Review and analyses sales force achievements to ensure company objectives are being achieved and control systems adhere to.
• Assist the sales representatives in identifying and pursuing new business opportunities via expansion of the customer base, promotional activities, range extensions or merchandising changes.
• Frequently review the sales priorities, planning and presentation of the sales force ensuring that they are continuously aware of all stock, pricing and promotional issues.
• Accompany each sales representative in the market for a minimum of 1 day per month.
• Ensure that all Sales Representatives and Merchandisers receive a complete assessment form with agreed follow up objectives within 2 working days of the accompanied fieldwork and conduct annual and six monthly appraisals for all sales representatives and merchandisers reporting to you.
• Submit a monthly time plan to the manager.
• Ensure that the volume and value sales targets are achieved in each customer sector.
• Recommend on changes to credit limits and assist Sales Representatives achieve the company target of debtor days.
• Authorize Sales Representative’s orders, agreed FOC’s damaged goods uplifts and customer discounts.
• 7 years’ minimum experience in FMCG field
• Must have Bachelor’s degree
• Creative and organized
• Must have strong communication skills both in English and Arabic
• Team Player
• Must have valid driving license
• Expert in using Microsoft Office applications
• Business Degree
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: