Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team.
• Analyze operating results of the business and its units versus approved plans and
• Provide strategic recommendations to the MD’s and members of the Board.
• Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgeting, and overseeing
the preparation of all financial reporting.
• Monitor and maintain strategic banking relations and activities for the
organization, and ensure adequate cash flow to meet the organization’s needs.
• Establish procedures to mitigate the Group’s financial risks, and maintain proper.
• financial records and adequate accounting control and services.
• Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short
and long-term strategic financial objectives.
• Develop, implement, and maintain a comprehensive job cost system.
• Ensure that effective internal controls are followed.
• Recruit, train, motivate and evaluate the team to ensure that the department has the necessary skill base and that staff are optimally motivated and enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the company.
Skills and Qualifications:
• BSc/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus.
• Proven experience as director of finance or similar role.
• CPA or other relevant qualification is a plus.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software.
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: