– Develop and manage the company’s financial planning and budgeting processes.
– Analyze financial data, trends, and performance to provide recommendations for improvement.
– Prepare and present accurate and timely financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements, and financial forecasts.
– Ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulatory requirements.
– Identify and assess financial risks, and develop strategies to mitigate them.
– Manage and monitor the company’s financial exposure and insurance needs.
– Manage the company’s cash flow to ensure sufficient liquidity for operational needs.
– Oversee accounts payable, accounts receivable, and treasury functions.
– Ensure compliance with all tax regulations and optimize the company’s tax position.
– Coordinate with external auditors and tax consultants as needed.
– Develop and implement financial strategies that align with the company’s goals and objectives.
– Provide financial insights and recommendations to support strategic decision-making.
– Supervise and lead the finance team, including financial analysts, accountants, and other staff.
– Provide guidance, training, and development opportunities for team members.
– Collaborate with senior management and other departments to communicate financial performance and implications.
– Present financial reports and insights to the board of directors, investors, and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or a related field; a master’s degree (e.g., MBA) is often preferred.
- Professional certification such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) is a plus.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: