Financial Analyst helps in analyzing financial data and in providing accurate information about the companies’ profitability, stability, and liquidity. In this role, the Financial Analyst estimates future revenues and expenditures, predicts return on investment for different stocks and business ventures, and writes financial reports based on your analysis.
The responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance
- Analyzing and monitoring the budget on monthly basis
- Preparing reports and projections
- Evaluating current capital expenditures and depreciation, exploring investment opportunities, identifying trends in financial performance, and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Determine the cost of operations by establishing standard costs and collecting operational data, and identify the financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guide the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures, improving the financial status by analyzing results and monitoring variances, and reconciling transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintain the database by entering, verifying, and backing up data
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses, and study proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increase productivity by developing automated accounting applications and coordinating information requirements, all while keeping financial information confidential and protecting operations.
- BS degree in Finance, Economics, or a related field is required
- To have proven working experience in the field
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office, and financial software applications
- Have hands-on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Have outstanding presentation, reporting, and communication skills, and be knowledgeable in financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance, and information analysis
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level:
Certificate “CMA, CFA, CPA, PMP..”