• Direct and coordinate activities of Distribution Center.
• Review bills of lading for incoming merchandise and Retail Store demands in order to plan work
• Establish operational procedures for verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling
and disposition of merchandise, and maintaining inventory.
• Coordinate activities of sales, record control, Stock taking and purchasing departments to ensure
availability of merchandise.
• Candidate must have extensive knowledge of professional beauty, cosmetics or FMCG.
(Professional Hair Care products).
• Able to establish excellent rapport and network with owner/manager of premium category Salon
and parlors of the business area
• Analyze business trends and customer competitive activity to optimize the brand’s offerings and
Target, profile, and work to convert key prospective salons and spas, Regional Chain Salons
• Strategically and tactically manage key joint business planning priorities and develop a
positive business relationship with salons, chains and distributor partner.
• Coordinate sell-through plans
• Deliver new initiatives and promotions to maximize street sales, focused on maximized sell
in and sell through
• Accurately report and forecast the business which would include monthly sales, promotions,
• Work directly with Director & cross-functional internal resources to plan and execute
strategic plans with excellence
• Maintain and effectively use all budgets
• Review monthly sales and inventory data, seeking out opportunities to create sell through
• Carefully monitor controllable expenses; detect deviations and take corrective actions.
• Monitor the funds ensuring compliance with company policies.
• Organize, co-ordinate and supervise inventory records and verify accuracy of data.
• Responsible for the development, execution and performance of business strategies for
revenue generation and market share growth
• Spearhead all expansion plans, including new store openings and franchise plans
• Protecting company assets and minimizing loss according to store standards and operating
procedures, including workplace safety, inventory control and loss prevention
• Analyze current client list, store distribution, Beauty Advisor resources, client margin
structures, assortments and make recommendations to improve current situation and build
the future of the brand with a long-term vision.
• Initiating and maintaining continuous evaluation of market data and information related to
the market including competitive brands information and monitor brand performance vs.
direct competitive brands.
• Develop and recommend marketing and/or launch plans/strategies for assigned brands,
including plans to correct shortfalls from planned results e.g., trade/consumer
• Liaison with principals/suppliers of brands assigned, plan and implement marketing
platform, e.g., brand position, product forecast, merchandise flow, formalization of
purchase orders. Keep detailed sales and stock reports etc.
• Ensure the good rotation of products by implementing brand guidelines.
• Making sure that branding is consistent across advertising and campaigns so that brand
remains recognizable, up to date and exciting to customers.
• Work closely with Head of Marketing to elevate the brand.
• Ability to drive performance of the business through development of sound marketing
strategies and tactical online and offline.
• Ensure zero negative PR and drive positive PR
• Keeping abreast with the market trends, needs and best practices and creating innovative
ways of improving business competitiveness
• Create strong internal communications plan and strategies.
Human Resource and Management Duties
• Providing leadership and motivation to your team and develop growth strategy.
• Be involved in the recruitment, appraisal process, mentoring and performance management of the
• Accountable for by working closely with Head of Finance to create and manage annual
budgets, P&L, balance sheet and cashflow of the business.
• Encourage and create an environment that promotes innovative thinking and practices
• Responsible for bringing various departments together to drive results
• Strong and consistent reporting of key business performance results to the management
• Strong communicator with the ability to lead the team to execute
• Mature, impartial yet compassionate leader
• Resourceful in bringing in different elements together during challenging situations
Minimum 10 years’ experience in similar domain .
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: