– Develop strategic objectives and KPIs for the Finance department and ensure that the department’s employees are working towards the achievement of these objectives
– Review the operating results of the Department and follow-up to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to correct insufficient results.
– Monitor the adherence of Finance Department’s employees to the company’s guidelines, policies and procedures
– Contribute to developing, revising and translating the yearly budget, and focus on the Financial Department to ensure that the company achieves its financial targets.
– Recommend enhancements to the budgeting techniques and procedures and prepare comparative analyses studying proposed changes in budgeting methods and materials
– Deplete the existing backlog of data making sure it is accurately entered into the System and that Data is up to date and reliable (i.e., all checks and balances are correct and accurate).
– Make sure that the data is properly allocated to the related periods, establishing accrual and prepaid schedules completing each period.
– Organize the timely and accurate weekly and monthly accounting for all functions.
– Review all accounting records to ensure the accuracy and completeness of accounting records and absence of any possible discrepancies
– Oversee respective accounting functions to ensure alignment of the same with the leading practices.
– Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash.
– Monitor accounting balances in the system to assure that all transactions made are reflected in an accurate manner.
– Oversee the fixed assets accounting treatments and ensure alignment of the same with the set financial policies and procedures.
– Build, Edit and Review financial statements and related notes.
– Oversee Operations and special project function and ensure accuracy of accounting treatment of the same.
– Initiated, audit and maintain the segregation of duties principle among Accounting & Finance teams.
– Oversee Treasury activities to ensure optimum management of cash flow and company liquidity while ensuring safeguard of the best interest of the company.
– Oversee the company’s cash management activities, which cover reconciliation of cash and bank accounts, clearing payments and receipt transactions within the system and depositing cash or cheques in banks.
– Ensure and interpret cash flows and take corrective action when necessary.
– Oversee the company’s cash position and control all finance related activities to ensure that the same is in line with the Finance Department’s policies and procedures
– Oversee the work of the Accounting Manager/ Chief Accountant
– Liaise effectively with all departments on financial accounting and reporting deliverables, issues and processes improvements, namely IT, Operations HR, and Supply Chain Departments, which are 3 departments handling the data entry in the ERP such as Assets and P/O’s, invoice matching, payroll, etc.
– Maintain the business initiatives by providing financial insight, analysis and perspective; provide financial guidance and assistance to the CEO
– Analyze and present reports on budget activity, including identification of potential problems and recommendations for corrective action, forecasts trends and make recommendations.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: