- Manage the overall in-house IT operations to cater to the needs of all Departments within the company by consulting with top management to analyze computer systems needs for information management and IT operations.
- Assist in ensuring that external/internal regulations and policies governing data management are met and in line with set policies, including regulations concerning security, audit and privacy.
- Manage all activities pertaining to IT Systems, IT Projects implementation, IT Infrastructure IT Applications and provide required support in an effective and efficient manner in line with the company’s Policies and Procedures.
- Implement new IT applications to ensure data accuracy, security and accessibility for the end user in addition to monitoring the formulation of corrective actions for existing IT systems with proper implementation guides to overcome any technical problems that may be encountered.
- Safeguard assets by planning and implementing disaster recovery plan, back-up procedures, information security and control structures for all IT systems
- Manage all IT Technical support operations to resolve problems for the end user’s satisfaction & oversee configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the internal workstations.
- Ensure maintenance of the inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses, approve PC setup and deployment for new employees & timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required.
- Validate purchase requirements of hardware and software and any other IT peripherals as required.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with new IT suppliers for future selection and acquisition of hardware, software and applications.
- Evaluate /select IT vendors to ensure the most appropriate service is yielded at the best competitive price.
- Deliver high quality innovative Workflow management solutions that achieve business requirements, monitor development progress, review and report project progress and escalate issues and risks that may occur.
- Ensure accurate record at all stages of software development that includes user requirement identification, database architecture and documentation.
- Conduct end-user reviews on a regular basis for feedback on the systems, co-ordinate with other departments for implementation and ensure that development standards are adhered to.
- Monitor the maintenance of application architecture, processes, database structures and screen designs for consistency and ease of use for end users.
- Ensure that development versions of systems are maintained properly and in accordance to the company’s standards.
- Ensure optimum utilization of systems within all departments , and the provision of specialized training, guidance and support to end users to use the system effectively.
- Manage database management process which would include data entry procedures, troubleshooting of database systems, systematic maintenance of database performance and designing new databases to enable prompt and efficient sales and customer service across.
- Maintain and secure database results by developing and enforcing standards, policies, procedures and controls.
- Improve the effectiveness of database tools and services ensuring all the data is protected and backed-up and complies with legal regulations.
- Manage computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, configurations, implementation of new releases and other maintenance requirements across all departments, while ensuring high level performance, integrity and database security.
- Manage and oversee the technical support across all departments in the areas of network, operating systems, database management, support, and communication systems.
- Maintain the storage, archives, and backup and recovery procedures to ensure they are functioning accurately.
- Monitor, configure, troubleshoot and maintain various aspects of network connectivity, servers and systems including LANs, WANs, security and wireless implementations and other data communications systems to ensure uninterrupted performance and availability of the networks across all service lines
- Establish network specifications by conferring with users; analyze workflow, access, information, and security requirements, design router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
- Monitor network performance to optimize software usage, hard disk space utilization and back-ups.
- Develop test procedures and plan for network enhancements, hardware modifications and firmware upgrades.
- Lead the installation and commissioning of new LAN/WAN systems and coordinate with IT suppliers for installation requirements and equipment deliveries.
- Implement regular maintenance programs and schedules for the network, involving internal IT Department’s team as well as suppliers through
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: