Roles & Responsibilities:
• Identifies recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices in hiring the best Talents for the group and subsidiaries.
• Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews, administer psychometric tests etc.).
• Manage the employment cycle from onboarding till offboarding.
• Ensures organization’s compliance with laws and regulations, recommends best practices to maintain compliance.
• Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes to support the organization’s human capital compliance and strategy needs.
• Applies knowledge to communicate changes in policy & practices and recommend to upper management.
• Oversees the HR programs including, but not limited to, payroll, leaves; disciplinary matters; investigations; productivity, recognition, and occupational health & safety.
• Manage and enhance internal communication
• Develop and conduct OHI survey to analyze the impact of the Group & OpCos practices and culture on performance and create plans to improve it.
• Strive to build an organizational culture in which the Talents play active role in achieving results.
• Handle Grievances & Complaints to maintain positive work environment.
• Suggest measures for improving employee retention.
• Design, plan and execute employer branding activities.
• Manage the HR information system (HRIS).
• Develops and implements departmental budget.
• Create and present KPI reports.
• Any other duties assigned by the manager
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: