• Plan, develop, manage and implement strategy for HR management and development including recruitment policies and process, compensation and benefits, training and development and personnel management.
• Develop and update HR policies and procedures according to company and governmental laws and ensure its implementation by the HR Department and the company as a whole.
• Supervise, lead and motivate the HR Coordinator and ensure efficiency in performance of assigned tasks.
• Handle recruitment by conducting interviews for office positions as well as 2nd interviews for other vacancies in order to ensure the recruitment of highly qualified employees
• Liaise regularly with HODs in order to update them on all new company policies and procedures and to coordinate with them on all issues concerning each department and its activities including problems among the team and personal situation of employees
• Maintain awareness and knowledge of the latest HR techniques and software in order to sustain high levels of performance and professionalism
• Participate and contribute in business meetings with the GM and HODs concerning all aspects of the company in order to present the HR point of view and suggestions regarding a specific issue
• Provide other departments with all necessary information crucial for the proper function of their areas of responsibility
• Supervise payroll preparation process.
• Perform employee relations at all levels in order to ensure the maintenance of healthy working relationships.
• Organize, lead and participate in the Employee Assessment process in case of Promotions, Annual assessments or diminishing of employee performance.
• Supervise all NSSF issues including registration of new employees, cancellation of separated employees.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: