• Plan and implement a companywide exemplary Human Resources strategy
• Review, consult and make recommendations to the Executive Management team regarding various HR related matters such as: performance management, leaves of absence, promotions, terminations, job grading, development, performance and salary reviews, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, succession planning, employee relations, disciplinary and retention etc.
• Oversee and execute Human Resources operations by recruiting, selecting, training and coaching staff
• Lead the entire recruitment process and recruitment team with responsibility in driving a robust hiring process that provides exceptional talent to the organization
• Ensure the employees and organization adherence to company policies and applicable employment law and enforces organization values and company vision
• Develop, administer, and present employee climate survey, new hire survey, and exit interview assessments
• Assist in developing better workflow, communication and business processes across the business
• Consult and respond to employee complaints in a professional manner, and assist with conducting preliminary investigations as needed
• Manage all immigration requirements as required by law to ensure that all Expatriates and the Company remain fully compliant.
• Initiate, develop and implement various HR related programs including future projects such as HR related technology systems
• Nurture a positive working environment
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: