- Managing company staff, including coordinating and supporting the recruitment process
- Onboarding newcomers to the company
- Determining suitable salaries and remuneration
- Providing the necessary support systems for payroll requirements
- Developing adequate induction and training
- Supporting employee opportunities for professional development
- Managing succession planning of staff
- Assisting with the performance management and review process
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: