- Responsible for producing architectural working drawings including all details for architectural interior projects. This includes millwork, tile, elevations, plans, sections and RCPs.
- Maintain / organize project files, schedules and specifications. · Site visits and assisting in construction supervision.
- Site survey / measures of existing conditions and producing drawings of same.
- Work with the entire team, in office and with outside consultants.
- Proficient time management to facilitate working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong technical and practical CAD skills with an understanding of architectural conventions, including floor plans, elevations, sections, RCP, electrical and millwork.
Demonstrate fluency with basic residential and small-scale commercial building materials, details and construction techniques. • Prioritize use of sustainable design trends and materials. • Competent in drafting (Sketch-up, Autocad, etc.)
- 3D CAD and strong presentation graphics, both hand drawing and computer as well as Photoshop presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Architecture or closely related field from an accredited university is required..
- At least 5 years of experience.
- Organized, detail oriented, deadline driven, fast paced team player.
- Experience and interest in traditional and modern detailing.
- Strong understanding of and proficiency in producing all schedules.
- Job site experience including working with architects, builders and landscape architects, measuring and producing as-built documents.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: