- Examines and analyzes the entity’s financial and operational records to determine the adequacy, effectiveness, and efficiency of the internal control system, including the quality of ongoing operations and compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and board policies/procedures.
- Identifies and evaluates the record-keeping processes and documentations, evaluates current auditing procedures and recommends improvements.
- Identifies areas of significant business/financial risk by continuously conducting observations, inquiries and meetings with management.
- Presents findings and highlights incompliance instances to internal audit manager in the form of reports and presentations.
- Assists in developing, compiling and implementing internal auditing plan in accordance with the Group’s vision, strategy and approved budget.
- Assists in planning for the annual external audit plan and follow-up with the Group entities and the auditors to ensure audit deadline is met.
- Performs follow-up on the status of outstanding internal audit issues, and assists in applying the internal control and corporate governance concepts throughout the entity.
- 4 years auditing in the trading sector or in one of the firms : EY, PwC, Deloitte, KPMG
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Auditing from a reputable university. CIA, CPA ,CMA,CIA,CTP or CFA is a plus.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: