Duties and Responsibilities:
• Asses in the creation and implementation of the audit processes.
• Conduct audit across the company’s sites and departments.
• Prepare Audit Reports.
• Implement Audit Program reviews and testing in line with audit principles and standards.
• Prepare list of audit findings and recommendations on systems and procedures which are audited.
• Participate in the discussion of findings and results during meetings.
• Asses in the development of the internal audit annual plans.
• Data Analytics (prevent fraud/internal theft).
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any equivalent.
• CIA is preferable.
• 2-3 years of experience in external/internal audit.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: