1. In-depth financial analysis and assessing of a company’s financial standing; projecting financial performance and uncovering potential risks.
2. Providing investment advice, strategies and recommendations.
3. Communicating with clients, accountants, lawyers, and financial professionals.
4. Structuring and negotiating the detailed terms of a deal (mergers, acquisitions, and buyouts), in cooperation with other professionals. This includes Preparing legal documents and Information Memorandums.
5. Performing Research, Financial Due Diligence, and Valuation, drafting offering memorandums and other financial reports, in addition to structuring of investment funds.
6. Preparing comprehensive Feasibility studies and Business plans.
7. Gathering, analyzing and interpreting complicated numerical information
1. Display a high degree of professionalism and integrity with staff
2. Promote goodwill by being courteous, friendly and helpful to managers and fellow employees
3. Proven ability to manage junior personnel
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum education, experience, and skills normally considered essential to the satisfactory performance of this position. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
– Master’s degree in finances, economics, business management from an accredited university with 8 to 10 years of related experience
– CFA is a plus
– Good oral and written communication skills in Arabic and English, French is a plus
– Strong corporate finance knowledge / relevant experience in investment banking advisory (namely M&A)
– Excellent analytical, quantitative, communication, and writing skills
– Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment
– Self-motivated, takes ownership and is able to lead projects
– Strong client skills
– Excellent team player
– Superior attention to detail
– Solid work ethics
– Ability to effectively manage multiple project deadlines simultaneously.
– Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
– Work outside of normal working hours will be required
– Good ability to interact with staff and clients in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: