Previous experience in the gulf is essential
- Executing the company’s financial strategy
- Developing plans for growth to increase company profit while also reducing expenditure
- Identifying investment opportunities and managing mergers and acquisitions
- Assisting the CFO to develop financial plans
- Managing accounting procedures
- Monitors and maintains the General Ledger.
- Perform account analysis and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts & all subsidiary ledgers at the end of each month.
- Compile and analyze financial information and prepare well documented journal entries for approval by the CFO to accounts as needed ensuring financial records are accurate and properly documented. Resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Prepare, review and distribute monthly/quarterly/semi-annual/annual cost reports for contracts/grants as well as other reports as needed.
- Assist CFO with duties related to the month-end close, year-end close and outside agency audit tasks.
- Assure that payments for payables, leases, loans and other financial obligations are made in a timely manner.
- Assure that purchases and invoices are verified, recorded and distributed to accounts correctly
- Establishing, implementing and maintaining a sound Fixed Asset recording, inventorying, re-evaluating system for owned and leased assets.
- Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, and program budgets and actual expenditures.
- Assist the CFO with the coordination of all audit activity. Includes preparation of work papers and reconciliations as requested by external auditors.
- Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements;
- Assist CFO in the annual budgeting and planning process; assist with the administeration and review of all financial plans and compare to actual results with a view to identify, explain, and correct variances as appropriate
- Reconcile all bank accounts and investment accounts monthly.
- Prepare financial information for input into computer system following best practices in computerized financial applications
- Prepare daily cash flow report, monitor cash balances and process bank transfers approved by CFO or Executive Director.
- Prepare monthly cash flow reports vs. budget.
- Assist in the development, write up, modification and implementation of accounting procedures, systems and internal controls.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level:
Certificate “CMA, CFA, CPA, PMP..”