Responsible for the leadership, direction and appraisal of all aspects of the Production, Technical & Installation & QA/QC departments of the affiliate.
General financial responsibility for approved budgets within the affiliate’s Plant Operations department.
– Direct and control all Manufacturing employees to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained and carry their responsibilities to the required standards.
– Implement and contribute to the development of the affiliate’s strategy in the areas of manufacturing to ensure that company achieves its short and long-term objectives.
– Develop and implement all necessary policies and procedures to ensure that the manufacturing functions achieve their business objectives.
– Develop and control the budget for the Manufacturing Department to ensure that the department has all the resources required to meet its objectives within agreed financial parameters.
– Direct and control the Manufacturing function to ensure that finished goods of the required standard are available to customers within agreed costs and at the right times.
– Oversee all manufacturing operations to ensure that they meet agreed production plans, product quality and cost standards.
– Identify and implement quality improvement programs to improve the cost effectiveness of the manufacturing process.
– Monitor all manufacturing operations and working conditions to ensure the continued provision of a safe and healthy working environment.
– Maintain all necessary records to ensure effective monitoring of the manufacturing process.
– Develop all necessary policies and procedures to ensure that a safe and healthy working environment is maintained at all company sites.
– Maintain an effective working relationship with all other managers to ensure that there is effective coordination of all company activities in support of corporate objectives.
– Act as the company’s main adviser on all issues relating to technical functions and keep abreast of latest developments to ensure that the company maintains its competitive position.
Full decision-making authority within their scope of work and organizational policies with regards to:
o Budget allocation and disbursement for own department.
o Employee hiring and termination.
• Bachelor of Engineering (mechanical or industrial engineering)
• MBA (preferred)
• Knowledge of related IOS standards and other applicable quality standards
• Knowledge of Project Management
• MS Office applications
• Written and spoken fluency in English
10 years in the industry of which at least 5 in productions and/or engineering in a managerial capacity.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: