1. Degree qualification in marketing, communications, Public Relations, journalism or something similar.
Minimum Experience: 1 year of relevant experience. Middle Eastern
experience is an advantage.
2. Must have excellent writing and editing skills.
3. Possess a solid understanding of effective marketing techniques
4. Write content for both print and Web including the company website, blog, brochures, and newsletter.
5. Plan and implement a communications strategy.
6. Monitor the company’s social media and online presence.
7. Organize and direct promotional events.
8. Recommend techniques to improve the company’s public image.
9. Make sure that all promotional and marketing materials meet the company’s brand identity strategy.
10. Identify and resolve any issues with promotional content in a timely and professional manner.
11. Serve as point of contact for media and public questions.
12. Assess and report on the effectiveness of communication strategies.
13. Coordinate meetings, press conferences, and presentations
14. Able to work efficiently on all Microsoft office tools (such as excel, PowerPoint, word doc. and adobe programs)
15. coordinating and communicating with international brands, insuring responsive feedback to any of their requests or queries.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: